Content Marketer (Remote, USA)
Velocidi is looking for one B2B content marketer to join our team in the US. Our ideal candidate has a background in writing and researching on the topic of marketing and/or marketing technology. Experience in digital marketing is a plus. This position is fully remote, and preference will be given to candidates in the east coast time zone, or who can work during east coast business hours.
As content marketer, you will join our Growth team, composed of stakeholders from sales, product, customer success, and marketing, and report to the Head of Growth. Your primary responsibilities will be to create, manage and repurpose content assets and keep an editorial calendar. You will collaborate with the Head of Growth to integrate content into digital campaigns, email marketing, sales, and other growth strategies. You will have support from our designer to provide visuals and the rest of the growth team for feedback.
How we work
- We keep up with current ecommerce marketing trends and research so we can develop content/blog ideas that are relevant to our customer base;
- We use WordPress for our website and blog, Hubspot for email marketing and CRM, Clickup for project management, Miro for brainstorming and lo-fi prototyping, Slack and Google meet to communicate;
- We collaborate closely with Customer Success and Product when writing technical content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Our cross-departmental Growth team meets weekly to discuss ideas.
- We have an informal and energetic work culture.
We expect you to have/be
- Excellent English speaking and writing ability;
- Proficiency in creating written content (blog posts, case studies, newsletters, etc.) and multimedia content in English (infographics, videos, etc.);
- Comfortable writing about the following industry topics: digital marketing, online advertising, ecommerce, customer data, etc.;
- Some experience working with digital marketing, social media, or e-commerce;
- Some experience interacting with marketing and design teams;
- 360º company growth mindset;
Perks of working @ Velocidi
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fun and dynamic work environment;
- Yearly budget to spend on home office supplies and equipment.
Full time, Remote
If writing technological and innovative content sounds exciting, send us your CV, a cover letter and writing samples (optional) to email@example.com.
Velocidi is a first-party audience solution for e-commerce marketers. Brands and their agencies use Velocidi to automatically build and segment their first-party audiences for strategic marketing on major platforms. Velocidi’s award-winning technology uses machine learning to predict customer behavior and create highly precise segments for campaigns that maximize revenue and accelerate growth.
Our team consists of experts and enthusiasts in data, analytics, AI, marketing, and media. Our mission is to help brands protect and nurture their greatest asset: their first-degree customer relationships.
Life at Velocidi
We are an agile company operating in a very dynamic landscape. Working in a rapidly-growing international market can be demanding, so we like to keep a low-stress work environment.
We offer flexible work hours so that you can manage your time as it best suits you. We trust you to be responsible enough not to have a rigid timetable. You have a yearly budget to spend on whatever you need to work better, either from home or the office: a comfortable chair, a stand-up desk, noise-canceling headphones, noise-making mechanical keyboards, a plant – you name it.
We foster team camaraderie with remote team bonding activities and occasional in-person events when we are able. We trust and respect our teammates, clients, and partners. And we support and challenge each other to achieve excellence through collaboration and open communication across departments.